This meme is hosted by . The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Hunger Games Series. This is a really great series but to be honest I didn't read the book because the cover of it did not look like it would be interesting. I read the book after I saw the movie and when the hype of it was still at its high.
2. Beautiful Creatures. A friend actually asked me to read this book with her. I absolutely loved the book but the cover screams help. I didn't particular like movie. But the story is so good.
3.Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This cover is so boring and the only reason why i had even picked it up was because I was scanning over it for work.
4.Prophecy by Ellen Oh- I hated the cover but it was a good read
5. Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly- I loved loved loved this series but i felt the cover looked dated and it reminded me of on of those very old romance paper back books.
6. Hades by Alexandra Adornetto- I felt the cover of this book could have been more sinister looking if that is the right word for it. "The main character is basically in hell the whole time. This cover could have been a lot darker.
7. Flight by Alyssa Ivy- This is one of my favorite series. I can tell you more about this series if you would like. Click here. I love the characters in this series. It was one of those that you felt you were a character right along with them. This cover could have been changed to something of the nature of the book. It looks like the artist ran out of time.
8. Forever Altered- The chemistry of this book was really great and i felt the cover was taking alot away from the book itself. It was good but it wasn't to where I had to get the book as soon as I saw the cover kind of thing.
9. Ruined by Paula Morris- I really like this series but i felt the cover was just to plain. It could have been a lot darker and more gothic to go with the storyline
10. The Archived by Victoria Schwab- I liked this book because it was different from some other books that i read. The cover just shows a picture of a girl and smoke and that is it. It is a mystery/suspense book and the cover could have delivered more to add to the affect of the story.