Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Muscle Mondays









MUSCLE MONDAYS
I have given a long though on how I want to create a idea for a meme. I'm knew to blogging so I want to start slow and then we can work from that. I have one in mind that I want to try. This is one that I think would be really cool to participate in. It will be on Mondays. It will be called "Muscle Mondays". I will upload two book cover pictures and put a brief character description of the male leads in the book. You will then  pick your favorite "muscle" and leave a comment of  five reasons why he is your favorite and why he is better than his opponent. Then of course there are those male characters that are so droolworthy that you can't decide. That's ok! You can put down undecided but give five reasons why you are undecided about the characters. This meme will start next Monday which will be 11/19/13. All you have to do is link back to highway-y.a. on your own Muscle Monday .