Adrienne's Blog. She links her to where she got the information. I took my rules from The Bookish Fairy.
Rules for accepting the award
My Questions set by Nichole Patrow at The Bookish Fairy.
- How long have you been blogging? I started this summer at the end of June so I would say for about 5 months.
- What do you blog about? I'm a Young Adult Librarian so the majority of the books that read are teen. But I don't limit myself. I'm willing to ready anything from Historical Fiction to Paranormal Romance to Science Fiction
- Are you an avid reader or do you read in spurts? I am an avid reader. Especially when school is out I read all the time. I'm one of those people who has a book in my purse, in my car, and on my night stand. Also I have a kindle with a million books on it. So yea, i'm an avid reader
- If you could be any animal, what would it be? A swan. They are soo beautiful and graceful.
- What is your all time favorite book? The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. If you have not read them I think you really need to .
- Do you always read the books that are popular at the time? (For example, the Divergent trilogy is pretty popular right now) or do you read them "when you get to them?" It depends on how good they really are. Honestly I have not read Divergent. I will read the trilogy but it will be when it dies down. So I guess that would make me at "when I get to them"
- Current book boyfriend/girlfriend? Daemon Black from the Lux series! Oh My Goodness!! I tell people that my perfect boyfriend is in a book
- Favorite book heroine? Violent Eden from the Embrace Series. She literally kicks major butt in those books
- Favorite book genre? Anything Paranormal or Paranormal Romance. When I read I love the fact that it is my escape from reality. Even if it is just for five mins I've been introduced to a whole new world.
- E-book, Paperback or Hardcover? Hardcover. I love my kindle but I have to charge it and I don't have to charge books. I'm picky about paperbacks. The only reason I like them is because they can fit into my purse for that quick reading.
How long have you been blogging?
What inspiration do you get from blogging?
What is your favorite book series?
If you could meet one author which one would it be?
While you are reading which is better: Coffee or Tea?
Besides blogging what other things are you passionate about?
What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
Paranormal Romance or Science Fiction?
What is considered to be the perfect day to just cuddle up with a good book?
What is your favorite genre of books?
My Nominees Are
Njkinny's World of books
Star Angels Reviews
I'm loving books
The Book Wranglers
Sweet and Sexy book Reviews
Blog The Eclectic
Young Adult Book Reviews
Cindy Ray Hale