Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Read the Books You Buy Challenge 2016



I know that I am a little late joining the wagon with this one but I wanted to challenge myself. I have a huge TBR pile of books that are collecting dusk because lets face it....TBR pile never goes away. I need to get it down some so I decided to take part in the Read the books You Buy Challenge. 

This challenge is hosted by The Book Date. I want to challenge myself to read about 75-80% of the books that I have bought and buy this year. 

Here are the rules
  • Books have been bought in 2016.
  • Can be ebook, print book or audiobook
  • You can decide whether you include books bought in 2016 second hand or in book fairs etc.
  • You may adjust your level if needs be during the year.
  • Books for this challenge can also be included in other challenges.
  • Runs from 1st January to 31st of December 2016

These are the percentages that you can make to meet your goal
20% or less      Money Sitting on the Shelf.

20 - 40%          Making Inroads.


40 - 60 %         Moderately Successful

60 - 80 %        Maximizing  Returns
80 - 100%       Mission Accomplished

I will keep monthly stats and updates to show you guys where I'm at with the challenge. Good Luck to everyone participating!!!

April
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy (Kindle)