Friday, March 10, 2017

Borrow-A-Thon Round two Challenges!

I had so much fun participating in borrow-a-thon last year and I'm excited to participate again. Before I show you my tbr I will give you the list of challenges.

This is a week long challenge that encourages you to utilize your library. I work in a library so I am always using one but this makes it more fun.

March 19th 12:00AM-March 26th 11:59PM

  • Try before you buy
  • A Graphic Novel
  • Try a new-to-you author
  • A book recommended to you
  • A book with your favorite color on the cover
  • A book that involves a library in some way

My borrow-a-thon tbr in the order of the challenge
  • Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
  • Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
  • To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
  • Rule by Jay Crownover
  • Ink and Bone (The Great Library) by Rachel Caine
When you pick out your TBR use the hastag #Borrow-A-Thon on twitter or your social media platforms.