Skip to main content

Book Review: E: Evolution by Kate Wrath (bk2)

E: Evolution
By: Kate Wrath
Review By: Candie Chatham

I received this free book in exchange for an honest review.

Goodreads Summary: Outpost Three is still standing… barely. But the deadliest threat it has ever faced is on its way-- a violent force that will annihilate every man, woman, and child.

With the Sentries under his control and Grey’s army defeated, Matt is more powerful than ever. Eden is little more than his prisoner, but that line is blurring as her affection for him grows. Now, as the Outpost faces total destruction, Matt must sacrifice the possibility of attaining Eden’s love in the vague hope that her past might hold the key to saving them all.

Eden’s journey will begin to unravel the mysteries of her previous life, reveal dangerous new questions, and change not only the future of Outpost Three, but shape the course of history.

This eagerly anticipated sequel to Kate Wrath’s E begins an epic quest into the dark, dystopian landscape of Eden’s world.


Wrath paints a vivid picture of an apocalyptic world that could easily play out on a movie screen with no detail left untold.
All the classic elements of a great story are there, good versus evil, romance, drama, danger, action and so much more.
An alliance of sorts is formed by the “survivors”, the lead characters as they come together to fight against the opposition in effort to make things better.
The characters are well developed and the story leads you to a point where you want to know what will happen next!

Any novel that keeps my interest because I can see the picture playing out in my mind as I am reading is stellar in my book! E fits this criteria!


I can’t wait to see what kind of wrath Kate comes up with for the next book!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mister Book Review

Goodreads synopsis:  London, 2019. Life has been easy for Maxim Trevelyan. With his good looks, aristocratic connections, and money, he’s never had to work and he’s rarely slept alone. But all that changes when tragedy strikes and Maxim inherits his family’s noble title, wealth, and estates, and all the responsibility that entails. It’s a role he’s not prepared for and one that he struggles to face.   But his biggest challenge is fighting his desire for an unexpected, enigmatic young woman who’s recently arrived in England, possessing little more than a dangerous and troublesome past.  Reticent, beautiful, and musically gifted, she’s an alluring mystery, and Maxim’s longing for her deepens into a passion that he’s never experienced and dares not name. Just who is Alessia Demachi? Can Maxim protect her from the malevolence that threatens her? And what will she do when she learns that he’s been hiding secrets of his own?   I will admit I did have some kind of salty...

Promo Blitz: Catharsis by Michael Tyler!

Fantasy, Adventure Date Published:   December 2016 The Unleashing of the Unconscious Conflicts of Michael Anthony Publisher: Page Publishing, Inc. Catharsis is a story about a young black man trying to escape life in the United States of America and finding himself, love, and purpose in the wonderland of his mind. Michael Anthony, the main character, evolves from a most naive to a man of the world who is lost and alone. Along the way, he journeys to many places of wonder, meeting many people of color and temperament, and learning a lot about himself and life and living and love. About the Author Mr. Michael Tyler was born in Richmond, VA, on the twelfth of March in the 1950 (he was only nine months old). He was reared in an environment full of racial and geop...

June TBR

So I have been in a fantasy mood lately. I think it may have to do with Summer Reading at the library because our theme is dealing with fantasy and science fiction. With that being said, I used my library and gathered a bit much of some fantasy books. I am going into them blind which I prefer because I want the whole concept of the book to (hopefully) blow me away. I have a few romance thrown in as well :) It's my birthday month so hopefully these books treat me well!   The city of Bulikov once wielded the powers of the gods to conquer the world, enslaving and brutalizing millions — until its divine protectors were killed. Now, Bulikov’s history has been censored and erased, its citizens subjugated. But the surreal landscape of the city itself, forever altered by the thousands of miracles its guardians once worked upon it, stands as a haunting reminder of its former supremacy. Into this broken city steps Shara Thivani. Officially, the unassuming young woman is just another...