Skip to main content

Feature Follow #3

                                       Feature and Follow #3
I hope everyone is having a happy Friday. Feature Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. They each chose a blog to feature for the week. This is a really cool way to meet new bloggers, meet friends, and to get your blog out there. 
 he Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


 This Weeks Question:
Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see! 


My answer: 

1.) Read more series and finish them. I'm always starting a series and I don't finish them all. To see a list of series that I want to start and finish look at my TTT.

2.) Try to post at least two reviews a week. It is so hard with school going on and actually starting next week. I love blogging and when I started one I was committed to it and I want to stay that way.

3.) Participate in more memes. Memes are so much fun and meeting other bloggers is even better. I love visiting other blogs and following them.

4. I want to read 115 books. Last year I read 55. I would have read more but because of school every time I had a free moment I was studying. I want to schedule better and be better organize so I can continue to write reviews and reach my goal.  

Thanks for stopping by and Happy FF :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mister Book Review

Goodreads synopsis:  London, 2019. Life has been easy for Maxim Trevelyan. With his good looks, aristocratic connections, and money, he’s never had to work and he’s rarely slept alone. But all that changes when tragedy strikes and Maxim inherits his family’s noble title, wealth, and estates, and all the responsibility that entails. It’s a role he’s not prepared for and one that he struggles to face.   But his biggest challenge is fighting his desire for an unexpected, enigmatic young woman who’s recently arrived in England, possessing little more than a dangerous and troublesome past.  Reticent, beautiful, and musically gifted, she’s an alluring mystery, and Maxim’s longing for her deepens into a passion that he’s never experienced and dares not name. Just who is Alessia Demachi? Can Maxim protect her from the malevolence that threatens her? And what will she do when she learns that he’s been hiding secrets of his own?   I will admit I did have some kind of salty...

Promo Blitz: Catharsis by Michael Tyler!

Fantasy, Adventure Date Published:   December 2016 The Unleashing of the Unconscious Conflicts of Michael Anthony Publisher: Page Publishing, Inc. Catharsis is a story about a young black man trying to escape life in the United States of America and finding himself, love, and purpose in the wonderland of his mind. Michael Anthony, the main character, evolves from a most naive to a man of the world who is lost and alone. Along the way, he journeys to many places of wonder, meeting many people of color and temperament, and learning a lot about himself and life and living and love. About the Author Mr. Michael Tyler was born in Richmond, VA, on the twelfth of March in the 1950 (he was only nine months old). He was reared in an environment full of racial and geop...

June TBR

So I have been in a fantasy mood lately. I think it may have to do with Summer Reading at the library because our theme is dealing with fantasy and science fiction. With that being said, I used my library and gathered a bit much of some fantasy books. I am going into them blind which I prefer because I want the whole concept of the book to (hopefully) blow me away. I have a few romance thrown in as well :) It's my birthday month so hopefully these books treat me well!   The city of Bulikov once wielded the powers of the gods to conquer the world, enslaving and brutalizing millions — until its divine protectors were killed. Now, Bulikov’s history has been censored and erased, its citizens subjugated. But the surreal landscape of the city itself, forever altered by the thousands of miracles its guardians once worked upon it, stands as a haunting reminder of its former supremacy. Into this broken city steps Shara Thivani. Officially, the unassuming young woman is just another...